Your digital spring toolkit
This digital toolkit includes ready-to-go client communications about pet care during spring, including:
- Social media posts to help drive more business
- Handouts to use on your website or in newsletters
- Marketing campaigns including the allergy health assessment
Social media posts
Social media is a great way to actively connect with your clients and educate them about your services. We’ve created some free social media posts relating to pet care in spring for you to use and grow your business. Simply ‘right click’ on the image to save it to your desktop.
Accompany the images with simple copy such as:
- If you suspect your pet may be allergic to its food, talk to us about how you can run a diet elimination trial at home.
- Got an itchy dog? Take our free, digital allergy health assessment to see if your dog is susceptible to allergies.
- While no dog is 100% hypoallergenic, some dogs do produce less dander and may do well with allergy sufferers.
- As the weather starts to warm up, fleas will start to emerge from their pupae within your home environment and jump onto your pet. Talk to us today about the ideal flea product to help protect your pet this spring.
- Warmer weather means that you are most likely getting out and about with your dog. Here are some tips on managing ticks this spring. Talk to us today about the ideal tick product for your pet.
VetCheck handouts can be customised into a pet report card, treatment plan or discharge instruction to help keep your client's informed about their pet's health. Practice-branded handouts can also be uploaded to social media or added to your newsletter. To do this, simply share a handout to your practice email address, grab the link and insert it into your social media post or newsletter.
Marketing & educational campaigns
Allergies are extremely common in spring. It's a great opportunity to promote your practice and your services and to grow your practice. VetCheck has a number of educational and marketing tools to help you differentiate yourself from the rest.
"Take our free, digital allergy health assessment today!"